Filter by Category
Course #21-FLEX - CNA Hybrid Loveland
with Lisa Cloutier, BSN, RN
OPEN ENROLLMENT STARTS JAN 1 and CONTINUES THROUGHOUT 2021 - REGISTER TODAY & START ANYTIME.
Self-paced Hybrid (online didactic + in-person labs) option.
- or -
100% Online option is currently available. Subject to change.
Self-paced Hybrid Course Requirements:
- 4 Lab days (must be completed in the correct order)
- 1 Final/clinical orientation
- 2 Clinical days
* Course must be completed in 3 consecutive months.
100% Online Course Requirements:
- 2 Video labs
- 1 Five-hour test preparation (in-person) skills lab
* Course must be complete in 3 consecutive months.
Is self-paced learning right for me?
- Do you work well independently with minimum interaction?
- Are you disciplined enough to adhere to your own schedule for course completion?
- Does your busy life require a flexible learning format without predetermined deadlines?
- Do you have an unconventional work schedule or family obligations that will impact your study and coursework?
About Our CNA Program
Northern Colorado Training Institute is offering an 82-hour Certificate Nurse Aide (CNA) program approved by the Colorado State Board of Nursing that ensures students will be prepared to meet the needs of medical practices, hospitals, nursing homes, and in-home care. The classes are taught by qualified, professional instructors who utilize highly effective teaching methods to prepare the students for working efficiently and effectively in the real-life environment.
Our certified nurse aide training course includes basic nursing skills required to provide safe, competent personal care for individuals.
During our CNA program, the emphasis is placed on person-centered care, the aging process, communication, safety/emergencies, infection prevention, legal and ethical issues, vital signs, height, and weight measurements, elimination, nutrition, basic restorative care/rehabilitation, dementia, mental health and end-of-life care, sterile technique and specific tasks such as urinary catheterization, wound care, respiratory procedures, ostomy care, peripheral IV assistive activities, and alternative feeding methods.
Upon completion of our CNA training and program, students should be able to demonstrate the necessary knowledge and skills and be eligible to test for Colorado Certified Nurse Aide certification.
- Be at least 16-years old
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Criminal background check/urine drug screen
- Proof of citizenship or legal residency
- Proof of the following immunizations:
- Tuberculosis (TB): Negative skin or blood TB test within previous one year and must be current through clinical experience
- Influenza Immunization (Flu Shot) – Current year vaccination for students in Clinical Experience from October 1 thru April 30.
Tuition for the program is $995.00*
Payment plans are available during the registration checkout process.
A $250.00 deposit (non-refundable) is required to hold a seat for you. The balance tuition of $745.00 is due on/before the first day of class. Payment plans are available at checkout.
- Textbook, Workbook, and Course Materials
- Online Access to CNA Course via Canvas
- Student Identification Card w/ Retracting ID Holder
- AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider w/ 2-Year (eCard) Certification
- Uniform (Loaner) Scrubs for Clinical Experience – To Be Returned After Clinical Experience
- Colorado Background Check*
- Urine Drug Screening
- Canvas Tote Bag – “NCTI CNA Program”
*Tuition Does Not Include:
- Immunizations (Can be obtained at your doctor’s office or most healthcare clinics – Ex. Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, or The Little Clinic)
- Wrist Watch w/ Second Hand (Required)
- Out of State Background Check – Call for Details
- Colorado CNA Certification Exam – Voucher may be purchased from NCTI for $135.00